>>
Friday, February 13, 2009
NOTICE!
Stay away if you're sensitive of wordy blogs!
Cos I've no intentions whatsoever in uploading pictures in this post
&
I've absolutely no pictures to upload anyway.
I don't wish to explain why I've not been updating & I certainly don't have to.
Okay now for the less serious stuffs & much happier stories :)
To those who are celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow, have fun!
To those who are not, SCREW THOSE PEOPLE who does! haha
okay...boifey doesn't believe in Valentine's Day or so he says.. but well..
I WANT TO CELEBRATE IT DAMN IT! LOL!
Bah! I will not force it him to do something he doesn't want to now would I? (or I just might. :p)
He's been rambling on stuffs like, 'Won't there be more years of V Day to come? Why is it so special? Do you love me only on Valentine's?' bla bla bla
WHEN ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO HAVE FUN.
I don't expect a bouquet of roses,a diamond ring,or material things from you. (it'll be good to have though.. haha)
Anyway,tough luck. Don't think I'll be even spending the day with him. GOSH!
He's working, I'll be away AGAIN & he thinks it's stupid to celebrate it on the 15th as a substitute for the 14th Feb.
sheesh. horrible eh?Guys have alot to learn..like seriously.
okay nevermind.. I'll celebrate it with my grandma B! haha
Haiya okay stop it bout V Day already la.
TO THOSE MORONS WHO KEEPS ASKING ME TO UPDATE MY BLOG CAN YOU PLEASE STOP IT ALREADY? REMIND ME WHOSE BLOG THIS IS AGAIN?
THANK YOU :)
psst psst! I'll miss you. Don't flirt around when I'm gone.
I'll see you when i see you.
muaxmuax
3:45 PM;