>>
Friday, February 13, 2009
I hope you're reading this at midnight..
I know..lame shit cos I had just updated this afternoon in the office..
But the purpose of this very post is to wish you
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BABY...
Ok f**k all those celebrations... despite all my whining to have one badly,
I need you to know that having you in my life is more than what I could have asked for.
You're by far the best thing that could have happened to me
(apart from all the arguments ey..hee)
And I might not say it often.. but u should know that I love you more than anything else in the world.
I'm sorry for all the shit we've been through but that has just brought us closer together,did it not? :)
Okay... Im going going gone to my aunt's plc now :(
But........
I LOVE YOU BENJAMIN KEITH WALTER :):)
& HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (i know you hate it,but oh well.lol)
*big wet sloppy kisses for you*
MUACKKZZZZZZ
10:57 PM;