Don'tRip.BeOriginal;

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

my boy's on his merajok mode again n again n again :(:(
bbbbbbbbbbb....... stop it can?
i love you la. don't sulk alrdy can.
FIZAH SAYS SORRY TO MR BENJAMIN.
ok Ain.. if you're reading this post diam sudah.lol!
i know i was supposed to upload my pics of my ice skating n blading dates
but I've super no time lah.
it's on facebook. if you want,just pop by to view.
you do have my password lor.
alrighty enuf of you n back to my baby boo =p
bbbbbbbbbbbbb........
da la da la... tmr i come down to your wrkplc n bring lunch for you can.
bb sorry la.
i still love you anyway right :)
muaxmuaxmuax!!

9:49 AM;

>>FiZZie



When I'm happy
I'm sad
but everything is good..
Its not that complicated
I'm just MiSsUnDaZtOoD.

>>LinKies

ain
rozi
supersally
firenza
fahmy
zaidah
kynn

>>Shout Here

>> Backtrack

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009