Don'tRip.BeOriginal;

>> Thursday, August 28, 2008

wow..celebrating the month of ramadhan in a few days...
didn't we just celebrate raya few months back??no??lol..
oh well... good time to watch my diet, free myself from all the anger which is building up,
refrain from being a flirt..ahaha.. rozi,that was meant for you..hehe..kidding!

hmm..ben,how like that?you puasa with me skali wokay?
haha. fun part which i always look forward to though, is the jalan jalan-ing at geylang...
carik makan...gosh.its a food galore..haha..from burger ramly,keropok lekor (is that how u spell it?) to all the foodstuffs which i can only find in malaysia..
yay!!
anyways..
yes..i think i owe someone a treat for obtaining his well deserved diploma..
congrats Rey honey.

ish...Rozita Baharuddin..happy that I've updated my blog? lol!!
puas puas puas..
i miss you girl...come home for raya can!!
Izyan,Dada... girls...meet up soon please! im soooo missing you guys la!

alrighty...wanna continue being pissed bout my blardy pc at work which crashed!
just as I'm about to finish the report WHICH I DIDN'T SAVE!
dumbass..
nevermind... i'll be in a foul mood for another few days only..cos all u can hear me say starting Monday is "Insyallah...Alhamdullilah & Bismillah"

hee... Slamat Berpuasa korangsss!!
*love love*



10:07 PM;

>>FiZZie



When I'm happy
I'm sad
but everything is good..
Its not that complicated
I'm just MiSsUnDaZtOoD.

>>LinKies

ain
rozi
supersally
firenza
fahmy
zaidah
kynn

>>Shout Here

>> Backtrack

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009