woohoo!!!National Day 08 Preview!!yessa!! hee... thanks Sha!! soooo fun!! it was effin' hot so remind me again y were laughing all throughout??!! hahaha... we laugh bout the most stupidest thing..crazeeee.. just to add on to the madness... there's this boy..around 5yrs perhaps... he was soo freakin cute.. when the commander or whoever started the baris the boy shouted "boleh balik" lol!! how cute.. n mind you it was total silence when he did that..haha..
the best part was of course when the dj from st james played the coolest beats ever towards the end... it was some kinda free clubbing.. haha... danced like mad..like no one's around us.. n the fireworks!! it was real pretty!! reaaaal pretty nothing can top this experience of goin to NDP after all those years of watching it on tv.heh check out the pics!
the best part bout tonite was pretending we were watching the fireworks together when you're up at the 27th floor of ritz carlton on duty.. hee.. i love it though..thank you *winkz*
2:59 PM;
>>FiZZie
When I'm happy I'm sad but everything is good.. Its not that complicated I'm just MiSsUnDaZtOoD.