Don'tRip.BeOriginal;

>> Saturday, June 14, 2008

yay!! went out with my precious darlings today..hehe.. breakfast @ Swensens as early as 11am (ahem..first time Ms Fizah woke up early on a Saturday morning kays..lol!!)
then watched Kung Fu Panda & lunch @ Sakae Sushi... dang!! we ordered alot huh.. &
too much sushi made me feel like throwing up all the way.. gosh!!
anyway managed to snap afew pics of my darlings..nora & jazz ..clarence is such an ass!! dun even allow me to snap a pic of him!!hahaha...too handsome or wad sia!haha
that aside..have fun lookin at the pics..

my precious!

don't ask y this pic is yellow pls!!blame it on the lighting @PS
yes its in the toilet..to the guys this is y the ladies r always tkg long in the washrm yeah..
just love her!
hehe...my cute chubby noraini!


I LOVE THESE DARLINGS TO THE MAX!!! OH YEAH..CLARENCE TOO..LOL
not my fault your handsome face not in my blog hor..
wanna give you free ad space to publicize yourself don't want..
HAHAHAH.... muax!!!!!!


sooooo looking forward to the next outing...hehe...love ya'll!!




11:53 PM;

>>FiZZie



When I'm happy
I'm sad
but everything is good..
Its not that complicated
I'm just MiSsUnDaZtOoD.

>>LinKies

ain
rozi
supersally
firenza
fahmy
zaidah
kynn

>>Shout Here

>> Backtrack

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009