Don'tRip.BeOriginal;

>> Sunday, June 1, 2008

okay... that was fun.. spent the whole day with mum & grandaunt..
guess mum owes me for helping dye her hair..hee..
so we went from geylang to downtown to eat.. oh man.. spent quite afew hours @ TKC..grr... so while grandaunt was trying some clothes on me & mum decided to snap afew pics...like majorly syiok sendiri...coz we did this right till the point where we were eating at downtown east.. haha..
well..since dadot still owes me the Sentosa pics I'll just make do with the sweet pics of me & mum.. =)









AWESOME!!! LOVE YOU MUMMY!!!



9:04 PM;

>>FiZZie



When I'm happy
I'm sad
but everything is good..
Its not that complicated
I'm just MiSsUnDaZtOoD.

>>LinKies

ain
rozi
supersally
firenza
fahmy
zaidah
kynn

>>Shout Here

>> Backtrack

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009