Don'tRip.BeOriginal;

>> Monday, May 5, 2008

honestly...i don't even know why I'm blogging bout my hair...
hmm prolly cause Ms Ain Said forced me to..haha..somehow.
okay and so...?new hairdo? which took hmm....5hrs?
and blardy cow you Ain. you waited for me at hm kays..
then brag in your blog as if you waited outside the shop for the freakin 5hrs..
hahaha...
but i owe it to her la...for like the first time ever she woke up early just to accompany me to the salon. which is so so so near her place.
yes yes...Ain's mum loves me more.I just had to say it.SAYANG CIK!!She's also my kaki mrepek!!!hehe.was darn hungry...cause I sorta forgot to have breakfast before I left the house (ade ke orang luper makan??lol!!)..then the sweet sweet mother actually cooked maggi for me!!fuyooo!!haha.. (sorry kays Ain.she loves me more.believe me!!)

blah!!da kay? I've updated.puas? please sey.padahal your blog has like the exact same pics!!meow!!!
WHATEVER IT IS MY HAIRDO CANNOT KALAHKAN YOUR ABANG'S HAIR!!!MUAHAHAHAH!!!

okay...have fun with the pics..



*peace out*

10:12 PM;

>>FiZZie



When I'm happy
I'm sad
but everything is good..
Its not that complicated
I'm just MiSsUnDaZtOoD.

>>LinKies

ain
rozi
supersally
firenza
fahmy
zaidah
kynn

>>Shout Here

>> Backtrack

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009