Don'tRip.BeOriginal;

>> Saturday, May 24, 2008


okay.. this Apple IPOD Touch i so gotta own! grr!! Ain jealousnye aku!
its super sleek,super slim,super everything.

look at that! how nice!!meow!!! I'm so buying it la! haha

anyways had so much fun with Fadz yesterday. lol! silly idiot!always late. okay wait! i was the late one yesterday. sheesh.
I just can't stand that decent look of yours. It's funny how you always look so decent,cool and smart.
I swear the next time I'm out with you I'll be in heels kays.
Can't stand that I always look like I'm out with my dad or something.haha. freaking tall la you.
N yes 1.9 is TALL ass!!! hahaha

Your super cannot be bothered attitude sucks!!Semua pon 'Anything la you'. ish!!
haha... I love you Fadz! You're just such a good fren to me!! always cheering me up in some way or another even though u can't be bothered almost 90% of the time. meow!

yessa!!! can't wait for my leave next week to meet the girls!! excited la kan! hee.
i miss korangs lor. too bad Yan can't make it. hmm..

alrightey...I'm like supposed to go pasar or something while mum is out dating.. k funny..
haha..

will blog real soon.*muax*



9:30 AM;

>>FiZZie



When I'm happy
I'm sad
but everything is good..
Its not that complicated
I'm just MiSsUnDaZtOoD.

>>LinKies

ain
rozi
supersally
firenza
fahmy
zaidah
kynn

>>Shout Here

>> Backtrack

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009