Don'tRip.BeOriginal;

>> Friday, April 4, 2008

woohoo...rozi baby is back!!!finally! but sorry la korang...how to meet u guys tmr?it's mama's birthday lor..anyway that can be arranged..i've something super duper important to tell u guys..but promise tak boleh marah!!

oh man!it's 12plus...having fever n yet i just got home..wahlao!ok....thanks fir n gang..susah payah u all convoy motor antar me balik.i feel so honoured..lol!.so sweeeet!!sayang korang!!hehe....let me tell you..seriously..too many of them; can't remember their names..but every single one of them was like so sweet la sey.oh firdaus, thanks for taking care of me at the chalet..you stayed with me all throughout just to make sure this budak sakit was comfortable..honestly...i've never seen a friend so caring..thank you so much....*
fiza syg fir*

'
with every kiss and every hug, you make me fall in love'

12:18 AM;

>>FiZZie



When I'm happy
I'm sad
but everything is good..
Its not that complicated
I'm just MiSsUnDaZtOoD.

>>LinKies

ain
rozi
supersally
firenza
fahmy
zaidah
kynn

>>Shout Here

>> Backtrack

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009