Don'tRip.BeOriginal;

>> Saturday, April 26, 2008

fuyooooo.....tak boleh tahan lor!!! haha
what an event...and so I had to work OT tonight at metro woodlands.. goodness..damn shagged sia.
then again, I got to meet my dearest dearest sweethearts... Kak Linda a.k.a Mummy, Susan, Gem, Kak Lina and all the kakak-kakak & abang-abang woodlands..Taz, Razali, Nic, Abg Ramlan.. wow..too many to even mention. haven't seen them for quite awhile now.. precious la you guys. a bunch of funny crazzzzyyyyyy peepz. you guys make working there seem so fun. haha!!

YAY!!GOT TO PLAY WITH THE P.A SYSTEM or wadeva they call it la.finally.tempted to try that thing since ages ago.hehe.'paging 28,kindly contact the operator..' muahaha.. aiyo Taz duno how to respond ar..sleeping or wad sia at 3rd level!aiyoo.

Mummy, thanks for the coffee!oh yes, i love your scrambler la sey! super cool or what!! btw, do i really look tired? haha. i guess so huh. till a customer came up to us and ask me why are my eyes so red. lol!! caught by surprise la that one. a totally out-of-nowhere unexpected question. but hey thanks for the concern stranger. haha

I WANT MY HONEY STARS AND COCO CRUNCH!!!okay..out of point. but i really want it :)

alright...time for bed..been yawning since like forever. *yawnyawnyawn*


12:10 AM;

>>FiZZie



When I'm happy
I'm sad
but everything is good..
Its not that complicated
I'm just MiSsUnDaZtOoD.

>>LinKies

ain
rozi
supersally
firenza
fahmy
zaidah
kynn

>>Shout Here

>> Backtrack

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009