Don'tRip.BeOriginal;

>> Thursday, April 17, 2008

ok what the hell...what do i blog about now? haha... can't even think.. dengz!!

ahh.....this is it...i need help.....what should i get my baby fir for his birthday. it's between a Diesel watch and some Topman stuffs.. but Fir, you're not brand conscious right? hehe
what should i get sey... damn! i totally suck at this huh... k that's coz i've never done this before.i've never bought a guy anything throughout my entire 20 plus plus years of life.
usually THAT someone would just take my atm card and use it to buy stuffs for himself.gosh. and funny thing, this is even more stressful than work. haha

n yay!!! meeting Noraini tomorrow..whole department's gonna go have seafood at one fullerton for dinner...hehe.. i like!!! shall update pics in my next entry..it's getting boring...YES AIN, I DO REALISE LA KECIK!!!! hehe.

ooppsss..mata da takleh angkat la..heh.

muaxmuax.

10:49 PM;

>>FiZZie



When I'm happy
I'm sad
but everything is good..
Its not that complicated
I'm just MiSsUnDaZtOoD.

>>LinKies

ain
rozi
supersally
firenza
fahmy
zaidah
kynn

>>Shout Here

>> Backtrack

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009