Don'tRip.BeOriginal;

>> Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Honestly... can anyone just tag me and give me the real definition of a blog? cause seriously i thought a blog was supposed to be an online diary. PERSONAL ONLINE DIARY. Damn right we post our entries online. And obviously anyone can read it, tag it, WHATEVER IT. You're reading someone's online diary. Doesn't that mean anything at all? If someone types a whole long entry of you, cursing you for being a damn bitch for the longest time ever, you don't call that person up and beg him/her to delete the post off the blog. GOODNESS!!! SOMEONE needs a serious embracing reality check!
C'mon, you've been bitching bout others in your goddamn blog and when someone does that to you,you break down? kidding me!!

And if the other someone deletes off her post bout this laydee I'm so gonna get pissed off!!! In fact, I'm already pissed. But if you really do it (you know who you are) I'm damn speechless. I've never shouted at you the way I did before but you pricked me at the wrong spot today! aaargghhhh!!! I'm sooooooo mad!!!!!!


10:27 PM;

>>FiZZie



When I'm happy
I'm sad
but everything is good..
Its not that complicated
I'm just MiSsUnDaZtOoD.

>>LinKies

ain
rozi
supersally
firenza
fahmy
zaidah
kynn

>>Shout Here

>> Backtrack

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009